Dewy makeup is all the rage these days, and for good reason! Not only does it give your skin a healthy and natural-looking glow, but it can also help to hide imperfections and give you a more youthful appearance. If you’re not sure how to get the dewy look, don’t worry – we’ve got you covered. Keep reading to learn all about the benefits of dewy makeup, the best products to use, and how to apply it correctly.
The Benefits of Dewy Makeup
There are many benefits to wearing dewy makeup, including:
- It can help to hide imperfections and give you a more even complexion.
- It looks more natural than heavy foundation, and can help you achieve a “no makeup” look.
- It’s perfect for summertime, when you want your skin to look healthy and glowy.
- Dewy makeup is also great for dry skin, as it can help to hydrate and plump up the appearance of your skin.
Another great benefit of dewy makeup is that it can help to create the illusion of fuller, more youthful-looking skin. If you have fine lines or wrinkles that you want to minimize, then a dewy foundation or concealer can be a great option.
The Best Products for Dewy Makeup
If you’re looking to achieve the perfect dewy makeup look, you’ll need to use the right products. Some of our favorite dewy makeup products include:
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask: This overnight mask is perfect for those who want to wake up with glowing skin. Simply apply it before bed and let it work its magic while you sleep!
- Banana Bright Eye Crème: This under-eye crème brightens and hydrates the delicate skin around your eyes, giving you a refreshed and awake appearance.
- Coconut Water Color Correcting Concealer: This concealer not only provides coverage, but also helps to brighten and hydrate the skin. It’s perfect for those who want to achieve a dewy makeup look.
- RMS Beauty Un Cover-Up: This natural foundation is perfect for those who want to achieve a dewy makeup look. It’s lightweight and buildable, so you can customize your coverage. Plus, it contains skin-loving ingredients like coconut oil and jojoba oil.
To complete your dewy makeup look, don’t forget to set your makeup with a hydrating setting spray. This will help to lock in moisture and give you a dewy, glowy finish.
The Right Way to Apply Dewy Makeup
Now that you know what products to use, it’s time to learn how to apply them correctly. When applying dewy makeup, it’s important to start with a clean, hydrated base. Use a gentle cleanser and moisturizer, and apply a primer if you want extra lasting power. Then, start with your under-eye area and work your way up. Use a small amount of product and build up gradually until you achieve the desired coverage. When applying foundation or concealer, use a damp beauty sponge or brush to blend. Then, set your makeup with a translucent powder to help it stay in place.
Once you’ve applied your base, it’s time to move on to eyeshadow. Choose a light, shimmery shade and apply it to your lid. Then, use a slightly darker shade in the crease of your eye. Finish off by applying a coat of mascara. For your cheeks, use a cream blush or highlighter. Apply it to the apples of your cheeks and blend outward. Finally, for your lips, choose a sheer, glossy shade. Apply it evenly and blot with a tissue if necessary.
Dewy Makeup Tips and Tricks
Here are some final tips and tricks for achieving the perfect dewy makeup look:
- If you have dry skin, apply a hydrating primer before your foundation or concealer.
- If you have oily skin, use a mattifying primer to help control shine.
- For extra staying power, set your makeup with a setting spray.
- To add extra glow, apply a highlighting powder or crème to the high points of your face.
Now that you know all about dewy makeup, it’s time to start trying it out for yourself! With these tips and tricks, you’ll be able to achieve the perfect dewy makeup look in no time.
To get started, prep your skin by cleansing and moisturizing. Then, apply a primer to help your makeup last longer. Next, apply foundation or concealer, and set it with a setting powder. Finally, add a highlight to the high points of your face for extra glow.
With these steps, you’ll be on your way to achieving a dewy makeup look that will last all day long!